Broker Associate, Keller Williams Legacy
Real Estate Professional Accomplishments:
· 12 years full time real estate experience in San Antonio and surrounding counties
· Over $50 Million in real estate sales in San Antonio
· #8 top selling agent at Keller Williams Legacy (240 Agents)
· Keller Williams “Quadruple Gold” sales production winner
· Previous winner Realtor.com “Top Marketer” award
· Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council seat holder (seven consecutive years)
· Top 10% Award Holder-Realty Executives
· 100% Club Member-Realty Executives
· Multi-Year Platinum Top 50 Nominee
· Native born in San Antonio
Prior Professional Business Accomplishments:
· 5 years as professional airline pilot (UPS Overnight Freight/USAir)
· 20 years in electronic security industry (owned 7th largest security firm in Texas)
· Certified group fitness instructor (Gold’s Gym). Currently instruct 4 classes weekly
· Married 20 years, 3 children (all grown)
Broker Designation: While many real estate agents pepper their name tag lines with an “alphabet soup” of so called professional designations, Brokers are THE ONLY designation that cannot be “bought” by paying a trade association fee and sitting in a class for a few days. The state of Texas issues the broker license. The educational requirements ARE TRIPLE what the average agent has at licensure. In addition, the state requires years of provable transactional experience before allowing a practitioner to sit for the exam. When you are looking for a real estate specialist with the education and experience to put you on top of a transaction, hiring a broker will almost always be your best bet.
Let Dave create a personalized Comparative Market Analysis to show you what your home is worth.
How much do you think it is worth?
FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN YOUR AREA
Sign up for a FREE monthly market report
Problems with this website? Contact Webmaster