Broker, Excel Realty Group
Real Estate Professional Accomplishments:
· 14 years full time real estate experience in San Antonio and surrounding counties
· Over $50 Million in real estate sales in San Antonio
· #8 top selling agent at Keller Williams Legacy (240 Agents)
· Keller Williams “Quadruple Gold” sales production winner
· Previous winner Realtor.com “Top Marketer” award
· Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council seat holder (seven consecutive years)
· Top 10% Award Holder-Realty Executives
· 100% Club Member-Realty Executives
· Multi-Year Platinum Top 50 Nominee
· Native born in San Antonio
Prior Professional Business Accomplishments:
· 5 years as professional airline pilot (UPS Overnight Freight/USAir)
· 20 years in electronic security industry (owned 7th largest security firm in Texas)
· Certified group fitness instructor (Gold’s Gym). Currently instruct 4 classes weekly
· Married 20 years, 3 children (all grown)
Broker Designation: While many real estate agents pepper their name tag lines with an “alphabet soup” of so called professional designations, Brokers are THE ONLY designation that cannot be “bought” by paying a trade association fee and sitting in a class for a few days. The state of Texas issues the broker license. The educational requirements ARE TRIPLE what the average agent has at licensure. In addition, the state requires years of provable transactional experience before allowing a practitioner to sit for the exam. When you are looking for a real estate specialist with the education and experience to put you on top of a transaction, hiring a broker will almost always be your best bet.
Problems with this website? Contact Webmaster
Real Estate Specialist, Excel Realty Group
Zip Gist has invested the last twelve years in the Real Estate business representing Raw Land, Residential Homes, New Volume Homes, and Custom Homes in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. He has spent the last six years Consulting and Guiding families through the stages and processes of Designing and Building their New Dream Home - Zip is dedicated to High Professional Client Service and Attention to Detail with proven results.
Zip is an Accredited Buyer's Representative, SABOR Economic Development Sub-Committee Member, and Realtor Builder Committee Member. He was Awarded the Gold-Million Dollar Circle Award in 2014, Sales Specialist of the year in 2013 & 2012, and Awarded The Greater San Antonio Builders Association Above and Beyond Award 2008.
Away from the Real Estate Business, Zip spends much of his time in Church, with his Family, Volunteering, and Staying Active. Honesty. Loyalty. High Morals & Integrity. Having a Loving Heart and treating all people with Respect is Zips' Mission Statement and his way of conducting business, and living life.