How can a real estate agent help me?
Seven main roles of your real estate agent
A Buyer’s Real Estate Agent:
- Educates you about your market.
- Analyzes your wants and needs.
- Guides you to homes that fit your criteria.
- Coordinates the work of other needed professionals.
- Negotiates on your behalf.
- Checks and double-checks paperwork and deadlines.
- Solves any problems that may arise.
I am looking for a home and am interested in (check all that apply):
Making an appointment to view properties
Information about the area
I'd like information on getting pre-approved for a mortgage.
Problems with this website? Contact Webmaster